Today, Beveling Machine Exporter will introduce the operating procedures of the pipe bender.
First, do it carefully before operation
1. The machine must be well grounded, and the wire must not be less than 4mm2 copper flexible wire. It is not allowed to connect the power supply voltage exceeding the specified range, do not plug in and plug out the power, and do not test the control circuit with a megohmmeter, otherwise the device may be damaged.
2. When plugging or unplugging the connector, do not pull the wires or cables to prevent soldering.
3. Proximity switches, encoders, etc. cannot be hit with hard objects.
4. Do not bump the display unit with sharp objects.
5. The electrical box must be placed in a ventilated place, and it is forbidden to work in dust and corrosive gas.
6. Do not install or change the input and output terminals of the PC without permission.
7. When changing the power of the machine tool, the motor rotation must be reconfirmed.
8. The machine tool should be kept clean. In particular, there should be no foreign objects in the sliding grooves such as the clamping block and the slider.
9. Add lubricating oil to the chain and other sliding parts regularly.
10. The power must be disconnected during cleaning and maintenance.
11. Preparation before starting: Check whether the oil level of the fuel tank reaches the oil level line, fill the lubrication points, turn on the motor to confirm the rotation, check the pump for abnormal sounds, and check the hydraulic system for oil leakage after starting (the angle encoder is not allowed) Come on)
12, pressure adjustment: use electromagnetic relief valve to adjust the pressure to ensure that the system pressure reaches the required working pressure, generally not higher than 12.5Mpa.
13. Mould adjustment: Mould installation requires the mold and the clamping block to be centered, and the clamping block can be adjusted with bolts; the booster block and the mold are centered, the booster block is adjustable; the core head and the mold are centered, and the core head frame is loosened. Bolt, tighten the bolt after adjusting the center.
Pipe Bending Machine
Second, do it carefully in operation
1. When the machine tool is started, pay attention that the human body must not enter the range swept by the rotating arm.
2. When the machine tool is working, all personnel are prohibited from entering the space swept by the swivel arm and pipe fittings!
3. The hydraulic system of the machine tool uses YA-N32 ordinary hydraulic oil (original brand No. 20). Under normal circumstances, it is replaced once a year, and the oil filter must be cleaned at the same time.
4. When adjusting the machine tool (mold), the adjuster should press the button to adjust. Never adjust it on the machine with one person and operate it on the control cabinet with the other.
5. The core rod should be removed when adjusting the machine tool or driving the empty car.
6. The pressure of the hydraulic system cannot be greater than 14Mpa.
7. When manually adjusting the speed of the side pushing cylinder, the swing arm should be adjusted to ≥900. The adjustment speed is synchronized with the linear speed of the edge of the mold when the swing arm is turned.
8. Generally, after using the Pipe Bending Machine for a period of time, you should check the tightening degree of the chain to keep the upper and lower chains tight.
9. During automatic operation, in the core bending mode, before the bent arm returns, the operator must ensure that the mandrel is in the tube, or that the mandrel is not blocked when the bent arm returns. Bend or break.
Third, after the work is completed, cut off the power supply and clean and lubricate well.
The above is the operating procedure of the pipe bender introduced by Hydraulic Press Manufacturer.